Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ideas in the shower

I really need to come up with some method of dictating notes that will go into my computer somewhere while I'm in the shower. Showering time is time when I have nothing else to occupy my mind so I tend to wander around on random thoughts. Sometimes I come up with things I need to note down, whether those are ideas for something to write or create (or even for topics for blog posts), or just things I have to remember to do. I end up reciting a list of words that will hopefully remind me of the items, and keep a count of how many there are so I'll know if I missed one, but I don't always get them all anyway.

If anyone sells an inexpensive product that can safely go in the shower and take dictation, I don't know what to search for it under. I wonder if there is a market for such a device besides me.

No comments: