Thursday, January 01, 2009

Loot #7: MP3s

Music options came at me from several directions on Christmas. Some friends got me a gift certificate to buy MP3s at Amazon. Amazon also threw in another certificate along with the purchase of the Archos 605. And the Archos came with a certificate for free MP3s from eMusic, though nothing that you can't apparently get just by going to their site, too. I pooled all of this together along with a few bucks of my own, and got a bunch of stuff, and I really can't separate out which paid for which. A lot of it is stuff I already had pirated copies of, at least partial albums. All told, I got:
  • The Reminder, Feist
  • Life in Cartoon Motion, Mika
  • Wolfgang's Big Night Out, The Brian Setzer Orchestra
  • Pocketful of Sunshine, Natasha Bedingfield
  • Exile in Guyville, Liz Phair
  • Rodrigo y Gabriela
  • A few songs by Sarah Bettens from Scream
  • About half of Djin Djin, Angelique Kidjo
  • A cover of "White Christmas" by Queensryche I've never heard before
  • Spook Country, an audiobook by William Gibson

No comments: