Thursday, April 19, 2007

Note to self: notes to self are to self.

How many times have you heard someone say "Note to self:" out loud to you? Or "mental note" equivalently. Do you think they know what those phrases mean? Clearly not, if they're always doing them out loud to others. Wait, is this some of that "irony" stuff I hear about? I thought that was about flies in your chardonnay. I don't even like chardonnay; it might be better with flies in it, come to think of it. Or maybe all the chardonnay I've tried in the past already had flies in it, and that's why it was so yucky? Note to self: try strained chardonnay some time. Hey, you, what are you doing reading my private notes to myself?

1 comment:

Faethyr, Ctheiz, Sorroth, among others. said...

Well, that's a relief. I thought I was the only person who found that annoying.

It's on a par with "look at the time" in my opinion. How can I look at time, damnit?!