Monday, June 05, 2006

Been stressed lately

The last few weeks I've had a slow but steady accumulation of stress which I need to start managing. As a result, I've been having some eyelid twitching, not sleeping as well, and just been feeling put-upon and edgy, with a vague sense of dread and worry. Managing it will be mostly a matter of avoiding any new stressors, and putting a little more time into stress-draining activities, while I wait for some of the sources to resolve themselves. It's not any one or a few big things, but just an accumulation of smaller ones.

2 comments:

litlfrog said...

I'm sorry to hear you're having so much stress lately. Let me know if there's anything specific I can do to help.

Hawthorn Thistleberry said...

Thanks. Things are already feeling better; yesterday and today have both been good days. Sunshine, some fun stuff in Harshlands, possible resolution on the HD thing, and a general lack of yuck. Anyway, you're already helping a lot by GMing -- roleplaying is great stress-burning and being a player even more so.